Our Solicitors have extensive experience and knowledge of conveyancing for residential properties, and will take you through each stage of the transaction. From noting an interest, to submitting an offer, concluding the missives, securing a mortgage against the property, completing the transfer and registering your title, our conveyancing Solicitors will act for you each step of the transaction, including:
- Noting an interest in the property
- Submitting an offer
- Negotiating and concluding missives
- Securing a mortgage against the property, when necessary
- Completing the transaction
- Submitting a Land and Building Transaction Tax (LBTT) return on your behalf
- Registering your title at Registers of Scotland
For further information or to get a free quotation contact us today.
Very good service, Very easy to deal with and keep you up to date with progress. Highly Recommended.